Richard G Grant
Attorney Richard G Grant concentrates his focus in the areas of commercial bankruptcy and business transactions. He was admitted to practice in 1991 and is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Real Estate Sections. He is admitted to practice before the Texas Supreme Court, the U. S District Courts of the Northern, Southern, Eastern & Western Districts of Texas, as well as the U. S. Courts of Appeals for the Fifth and Ninth Circuits.
- Culhane Meadows, PLLC (2013-present) | Full Service Law Firm | Bankruptcy Practice Chair
- Roberts & Grant, P.C. | Chapter 11 boutique firm with the late Honorable T. Glover Roberts, United States Bankruptcy Judge (2002-2007)
- Sheinfeld, Maley & Kay, P.C. (1991-2000) (boutique Chapter 11 Bankruptcy firm known for representing Dow Corning Corporation in its restructuring success in the wake of numerous breast implant liability lawsuits; Continential Airlines). Mr. Sheinfeld is the co-editor of Collier on Bankruptcy and the co-author of Collier on Bankruptcy Taxation, and a member of the Collier Editorial Board. He has served on the editorial board of The Practical Lawyer (now with King & Spalding). Mr. Grant also practiced with the Honorable Barbara J. Houser, Chief Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Texas from 1991-2000.
- Airstream Data Corporation | Wireless Point to Point Telecommunications | General Counsel (2001-2004)
- Representative Experience – Selected Clients
A 1991 graduate of the University of Houston Law Center, Mr. Grant served as the Research Editor of the University of Houston Law Review in 1990-1991. During law school, he was a member of Phi Kappi Phi and served as an Intern to the Honorable William Greendyke in 1990-1991. He received a B. B. A., Finance, degree from the University of Texas in 1988.
Publications by Richard G. Grant
Co-Author with Honorable Barbara J. Houser, United States Bankruptcy Judge, of the following articles:
- Co-Author | “Significant Fifth Circuit Bankruptcy Decisions During 1999,” Norton Bankruptcy Law Advisor (March 2000)
- Co-Author | “Significant Fifth Circuit Bankruptcy Decisions During 1998,” Norton Bankruptcy Law Advisor (March 1999)
- Co-Author | “Significant Fifth Circuit Bankruptcy Decisions During 1997,” Norton Bankruptcy Law Advisor (March 1998)
- Co-Author | “Significant Fifth Circuit Bankruptcy Decisions During 1996,” Norton Bankruptcy Law Advisor (March 1997)
- Co-Author | “Recent Developments in Commercial and Consumer Cases,” 22nd Annual Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute Seminar (April 3-5, 1997)
- Co-Author | “Significant Fifth Circuit Bankruptcy Decisions During 1995,” Bankruptcy Law Advisor (March 1996)
- Contributing Author | “Recent Developments in Commercial and Consumer Cases,” 21st Annual Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute (March 28-30, 1996)
Mr. Grant practices nationally; however, he is most familiar with the Dallas and Fort Worth Bankruptcy Courts