S&W Aircraft Leasing LLC files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in Dallas – January 16, 2013
S&W Aircraft Leasing LLC, a Dallas based company, filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in Dallas on January 16, 2013. According to its website, it recently sold a Hawker 800A aircraft and is currently listing for sale two other aircraft of the same type.
According to coporationwiki, its members include Donal R. Schmidt and Thimothy S. Wafford.
Creditors may include:
- OMG Ventures LLC
- Airways huernational Insurance Srve LLC
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport
- Allegheny County Airport Authority
- Avcessories Inc.
- BBVA Compass
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- City of Dallas Aviation Department
- Corporate Aircrafl Technical Srvcs Inc.
- First Insurance Funding Corp.
- Jeppsen Sanderson, Inc.
- Jet Center of Dallas LLC
- John R. Ames
- PNC Equipment Finance LLC
- Port Authority of NY and NJ
- Sierra Foxtrot, LP
- Sky Limo Corp.
- State Comptroller
- West Star Aviation Inc. – Dallas and others
Find out more about Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Are the aircraft going to be sold at a discount price? Find out more about buying bankruptcy assets…